The Practical PM
Watch the series - The Practical PM - for the fundamentals of product management.New series - Barebones for the Practical PMs - has been launched on our Telegram Group. Join to access now.Are you a non-product management professional with 3-10 years of experience and want to switch to Product Management? Check out the PM Endorsement Program (PEP).
The Practical PM is an initiative by the passionate product professional Jaya Jha.Jaya has more than 14 years of professional experience across product management and entrepreneurship. She started her product career with Google in their APM program. She has worked with startups like Meesho and Bright Money in product and leadership roles. She has also run her own company Pothi.com for over eight years.Jaya is a computer science graduate from IIT Kanpur and has a management degree from IIM Lucknow.She is available for one-time and short to medium-term consulting assignments.
Need to reduce CAC?
Need better hold on analytics, data, and user behavior?
Need to improve retention and engagement?
Need to get a new product off the ground?
Need an interim head of product
Need to train the team and build an empowered product organization?Contact email@example.com
Learn Product Manegement
If you want to become a software engineer, you learn coding. If you want to become a UX designer, you learn design principles and tools like sketch and Adobe XD.What do you have to learn if you want to succeed as a product manager? Check out the video series from The Practical PM to learn the product management skills.Looking for mentorship and advice on product management? A limited number of 1:1 session slots are available with Jaya. You can book one here. If a slot is not available, please join the telegram group mentioned below to receive updates when slots are opened..To receive all the content at your fingertips and access them anytime, join The Practical PM telegram group.
PM Endorsement Program (PEP)
Not a certification
Not a course
Not a training
Not a placement solution
Not a recruitment solution
Not a job guarantee
Not a mock interviewAnd also, not a commercial exercise :-)So, what is it?It is an endorsement program meant for professionals with 3-10 years of experience who believe they have the skills to switch into product manegement, but can't get interviews because the experience is not in product roles.Check out the details here, including what it will entail and how to apply.
Hire Jaya as a Consultant
- Product @ Google, Meesho, Property Guru
- 17 years of product and entrepreneurial experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Proficient in leadership as well as hands-on responsibility
- No-nonsense, straight-to-the-point approach
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Country: where The Practical PM is based, in this case, is India
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the The Practical PM Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit The Practical PM and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by The Practical PM or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by The Practical PM as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: The Practical PM’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: practicalpm.pro
• You: a person or entity that visits or is registered with The Practical PM to use the Services.What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Name / Username
• Phone Numbers
• Email Addresses
• Mailing Addresses
• Billing Addresses
• PasswordHow do we use the information we collect?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emailsWhen does The Practical PM use end user information from third parties?The Practical PM will collect End User Data necessary to provide the The Practical PM services to our customers.
The laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.